Sunday, November 2, 2008

So I guess the ride isn't over...

So this is what I was working on yesterday. It's the set of Macbeth. I'm very excited that the show is coming along so well but I'm still stressing.

Oh and there's a strong possibility that I'll be calling the show as the Stage Manager has been mysteriously hospitalized for some sickness or other and may need surgery...I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that because given the circumstances, it seems rather...convenient that she would be hospitalized this late in the game.  It seems as though she's been caught in some lies recently that make me believe this but I guess it must be true if she is in the hospital right?  In a way, I hope that she's not lying and if she isn't I pray for her to have a speedy recovery, but what if she is?  I just can't shake that feeling and if she is, that just sucks.  I'd much rather have her just say, "look this is way more than I can handle," and back out instead of having to come up with some elaborate lie to make it look like she can't help what's happening.  Ugh.  This is what my brain has been rattling with for the past week or so.  I guess I'll keep you posted.

No comments: