Thursday, January 15, 2009

WEIRD

Before I start my weird dream story that I know all of you will love, I have to say this: I have probably the most gorgeous fireman neighbor ever. He's my age, and we've lived down the street from each other since we were in diapers. The entire family is filled with great people and anytime I go over there to ask for various things, I always manage to stay there for like an hour because I love talking with anyone of those amazing people. Ok, so here's my dream:

I was talking with "hot neighbor's" mom (no doubt borrowing a cup of sugar or something) and as I was walking back home, I come across this girl that looks familiar to me. I quickly remember seeing her picture on "hot neighbor's" myspace and realizing that she's his girlfriend. I decided to introduce myself. I said, "Excuse me, this may sound weird but are you [hot neighbor's] girlfriend?" She said yes and I replied, "Oh I thought so. My name is Marianne, I'm his neighbor. I recognized you from his myspace." Well, I guess that was the WRONG thing to say to her because she immediately assumed that I was trying to steal him away (which I was not) and proceeded to be a full on bitch to me. I was like, "Look, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm not trying to steal him away. I was just trying to be nice."

Then all of a sudden, I'm snowboarding (because I clearly cannot ski) with some friends and run into "hot neighbor" and his girlfriend. I guess she decided to just tag along because she did not have the gear, but he did. I invited him to join us on the slopes and he was like, "Ok." But she wasn't. Again, she started accusing me of wanting to steal her boyfriend. Again, I said that I wasn't, that I was just being a friend.

Cut to me, "hot neighbor," and "bitchy insecure girlfriend" trapped inside an auto garage together in which some pretty sweet ass hot rods were there, plus the Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future (apparently, it was an ACTUAL time machine). But they were using it as a simulator type thing. While the girlfriend was wandering somewhere in the oblivion, I asked my hot neighbor why he was with her because he was obviously bothered by how bitchy she was acting. And then I woke up.

Strange, I know.

No comments: