Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This entry was supposed to be witty...

...but alas, it won't be. Something happened to me yesterday that made me want to write a ranting blog about stupid people and some of my pet peeves, but I seem to have forgotten exactly what it was I wanted to write about. Oh well, I guess it wasn't that important.

However, something else happened to me yesterday. And it made me think about people from my past. For some reason, I wasn't receiving any text messages on my phone and I thought it was just because people weren't sending them. But, all of a sudden, in the middle of class, I received like 8 messages from various people wishing me a Happy New Year. When I looked to see when they were sent, they had all been sent on New Year's Eve. Strange. Ok, so one of them was from my most recent ex boyfriend wishing me a Happy New Year. I felt extremely bad that I didn't respond to the message the night he sent it so I replied and we texted back and forth for awhile.

Another message I got was from this guy I met at a party a few months ago. It was nice to hear from him because I thought he had completely given up on me seeing as how I was extremely busy with Macbeth (yes I said it, no I'm not superstitious). Anywho, we started talking/texting which was nice. But I find it strange that all of these people from my past are showing up. I can't seem to figure out why. Like about 2 weeks ago, I got a friend request on Facebook from a guy that I knew all the way back in elementary/jr. high school. It's so strange.

Let's cut to last night. I walk into my Psych 105: Human Sexuality course and low and behold, there's a guy that I knew in high school that I had a thing with! And we've been placed in the same study group! I can't understand it. Why are all these people from my past showing up out of the blue?

No comments: