Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I hate when I start doubting my decisions...

...well I don't think I'm actually doubting them, I think it's just that I'm longing for the way I used to feel. I had a dream last night in which I was with my ex. I don't necessarily think it means that I want to be with him again, I think it just means that I want someone to share my life with. Is that I sign that I'm ready to move on? Or, based on the activity we were doing in the dream, maybe I just want to do that activity but not necessarily with him. It sucks when you feel this way because sometimes, once in a while, you think that maybe you made the wrong decision but you always come to the conclusion that you made the correct one, but you still have to go through the process of wondering. Ugh, this sucks.

No comments: