Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Giving the gift of life!

I'm on a crusade to change the world. I want to do good things. But first, I need some help. I've started a fundraiser with Nothing But Nets. If you go to www.mynothingbutnets.net/mariannescrusade, you will be asked to donate money to pusrchase mosquito netting for beds in Africa to prevent people from getting bit by mosquitos and getting malaria. It's a good cause that I think would be worth while. I'm setting a goal of $1,000 to start. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give to the cause.

Also, I have a friend, Kim, who's serving in the Peace Corps in Tanzania. She's in dire need for supplies/money for Lwang’a schools. If you'd like to help her out, contact me and I'll get you the info you need.

Thank you.Marianne.

No comments: