Saturday, August 16, 2008

adventure...

"I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand. I want so much more than they've got planned."

How typical of me to quote a disney song. But for some reason, right now, this little snipit of the song speaks volumes to me. I guess, on some level or another, this part of the song has always spoken to me but recently, I feel like I've been searching for something more than what I've got. I should be grateful for the things I have (and I am...probably more than anyone knows), but I'm still searching for that something to make me truely, truely happy. Oh well, I'm sure it's out there...I've just got to keep searching...until then, I'll just continue to relate to disney quotes.

No comments: