Thursday, April 9, 2009

You can dance, you can jive!

Warning: the following contains just random thoughts that are running through my head.


As I listen to the song "Dancing Queen" more and more, I have come to realize that it is my favorite song. Not because it is well written (because I know songs that are well written, and this is not one of them), but because it is an upbeat, "Celebrate Life!" type of song. And it reminds me of a time in life when I was young(er) and carefree. And, it reminds me of Alex and Phi doing their gay dance during Unconcert which ALWAYS makes me laugh, even 7 years later. This song, no matter what mood I'm in (and lately, I've been in a bad mood), always brightens my day.


Visions that run through my mind on a consistent basis: Running around the UN trying to save the world from cruelties beyond our grasp. And teaching high school government; being that teacher that truly inspires her kids; if I do become a government teacher, one thing I'd implement in my class is holding elections so that my kids know what to expect and then I would use their votes to decide who I should vote for because I see my vote as counting for the amount of kids I teach. UCLA. Maybe Occidental. Meeting someone special and starting a family.That's it.

No comments: