Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still in need of a vacation...

...and still don't have any money to do so. But I may be getting a new job soon (if it works out well with my mom getting a new job). I guess we shall see. Hopefully the money woes will soon leave me behind and I can start making my way out of debt. That seems to be the biggest worry of mine lately (as I'm sure it is with everyone else due to our shitty economy). And hopefully I'll get one of those stimulus checks sometime in the near future.

Well, enough about that. I'm currently in the longest relationship of my life. Congratulations to me! We celebrated 7 months yesterday via phone. Unfortunately, due to his promotion at work, we don't get to see each other as frequently as we used to. Oh well, I'm sure it'll work it's way out and we'll get to spend more time together eventually. Camp is coming up in 2 weeks! I'm excited about that! I always look forward to it because it's a time of reflection, and a time to get away as well. I hope that it's a good year this year.

No comments: